I will put your needs first with the goal of making you feel better.
In order to provide you with the best experience, I will match you with the right therapy for your specific issue.
As a therapist, I can assess your needs so you get the perfect massage you'll love.
Sign up to hear from us about massage specials, sales, and events.
Neuromuscular Deep Tissue Massage reaches deep in layers of muscles and resets them. Client performs small movements to engage the targeted muscle . The interaction between nervous system control of the muscles and the response of the muscles to the nerve signals are worked and help to reset the muscle. It is used to break down knots and relieve pressure points throughout the body. This massage is beneficial for athletes and those who sit for long periods of time.
The goal of Swedish Massage is to melt away muscle tension and increase the blood flow to your heart. Swedish Massage is extremely therapeutic as it decreases muscle toxins, increases oxygen levels in the blood, and improves flexibility in the body.
Hot Stone Massage or Heated pads are often paired with Swedish Massage. Stones are heated and used with oils to sooth, warm, and massage your muscles. This allows your body to relax and release tension and stress. Also be sure to ask about my SPA treatments and wraps.
Mission statement –
I bring joy, healing awareness, wellness and knowledge to myself and others in a safe, comfortable, relaxing environment.
Company policies –
Requirements of my clients
WHAT MY CLIENTS CAN EXPECT FROM ME
1.Therapist will provide clients with a competent and professional massage each and every time they come in for an appointment, specifically addressing clients’ need for each session.
2.Therapist will design an individualized program for each client.
3. Therapist will keep accurate records and review charts before each session.
4. Clients are properly draped at all times.
5. Privacy and confidentiality is maintained at all times. Nothing that was said or that transpired in a session will be discussed with another without prior permission.
Clients will be treated with respect and dignity. All clients will be respected regardless of their age, gender, race, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, body type, political affiliation, state of health and personal habits.
7. Diagnoses are not made.
8. Therapist will only perform services for which she is qualified ( technically, physically and emotionally), and will refer to appropriate specialists when work is not within the scope of practice and /or not in the clients’ best interest.
9.Education materials are available for clients.
10. Therapist will give a 24 hour cancellation notice or the client receives a free session.
11. If the therapist is unable to do a full session, the time will be made up or the fee will be reduced.
12.Therapist will call/text to confirm appointments 24-48 hours prior to session.
13. All equipment and supplies are clean and safe.
Therapist will call/text clients to follow up after their first session and at other appropriate times.
14. Therapist will stay current with information and techniques by reading, receiving monthly massages and taking at least one workshop every couple of years.
15. Therapist will charge a fair price for services and offer a sliding scale fee structure the appropriate.
Also available for outcalls and will come to you.
403 Park Street, Lake City, Colorado 81235, United States
Tuesday - Friday: 8am - 4pm
Alternative times by appointment